Week 40? Yikes!
So much to do before the end of the year.
Managed to make some progress on I Agree last week, but with kids on holidays and house guests, the disruptions mounted. Will finish it next week.
Had a great discussion with my actor cousin Masa Yamaguchi on Sunday. He’s developing an idea for a film, and wants to collaborate on writing what will be the “book of the film.” This could throw the writing schedule for the rest of the year into chaos – in a good way.
So far, the plan for the last three months of the year is:
- Finish I Agree and 1,000 Views – publish as Live-Fiction stand-alones.
- Publish Se7en Deadlies in ebook and print. Seven stories from the Live-Fiction series, each one exploring one of the Seven Deadly Sins.
- Write Wrong Number – Live-Fiction #13.
- Guys Can Read and Nanna’s Cooking Tips in print.
- Publish The Hacker Pack – 5 stories exploring the themes of computer hacking.
- Start “Dad’s Cricket Comeback Diary“, a Diary of the 17th Man spin-off project.
That will keep me busy!