“Hey, what’s happening with your writing?”
Love it when I get asked that. Here’s the answer:
– Most time is currently being spent on Diary of the 17th Man. That involves publishing 500+ words of humour every day, and getting ready to publish the book of the current series as soon as we can in early September. In ebook AND print.
– Writing “Performance Anxiety”, a long short story/short novella about drugs in sport. This will be the first story published under the banner of LIVE:FICTION.
– Setting up for the LIVE:FICTION launch. This will kick off with several ebooks, with an accompanying podcast of story readings followed by print versions of collected works. Read about the vision for LIVE:FICTION here.
On the site, I’m aiming for:
– More movie reviews (Next is Romeo + Juliet)
– the podcast of Live:Fiction stories
– some serialisation of developnig LIVE:FICTION stories.
Hope you enjoy it!